We offer a comprehensive range of services delivered by highly trained professionals.
Longer consultations are available upon request, please ask our reception team if you require extra time or are unsure how long you should book for. Each family member that needs to be seen must have their own appointment. Every effort is made to keep to scheduled appointments although sometimes it is necessary to fit in urgent cases between normal appointments. We apologise for delays.
An interpreter service available if required, please let us know when booking an appointment and we can organise this for you
These are available for regular patients of the practice whose condition prevents them from attending the surgery and the doctor has agreed that home visits are appropriate. Please give us as much notice as possible to schedule these visits
After Hours Service
This practice provides after hours care to our regular patients. Regular patients can access this service by contacting the mobile number on their appointment card or referring to their practice information sheet.
Please call 13 HEALTH for health advice, 000 of an emergency or visit the Proserpine hospital if the matter is urgent.
HEALTH & WELLBEING
- General health checks
- Full skin checks
- Pap smears and women’s health
- Men’s health
- Asthma management
- Diabetes management
- 45-49 year old health check
- Over 75 year old health check
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health assessment
- Chronic disease management
- Preventative care counselling
- Family planning and antenatal care
- Family and individual counselling
Our staff are able to perform minor surgery in our well equipped procedure rooms. Some of our procedures are listed below. Ask our GPs about other procedures during your consultation.
- Skin Cancer surgery
- IUD insertions
- Dressings and wound debridement
- Suturing of lacerations
- Blood and urine samples
- Pregnancy tests
- Simple Orthopaedics
- Skin scrapings, swabs and pathology sample collection
MEDICALS, TRAVEL, WORK & SPORTS MEDICINE
- Recreational dive medicals
- Commercial dive medicals
- Pre- employment medicals including rail and coal board
- Commercial driver’s license medicals
- Travel vaccinations and advice excluding yellow fever
- Corporate vaccinations
- Full work cover services for injured workers
SPECIALIST SERVICES & ALLIED HEALTH
Our practice is a member of the National Association of Diabetes Centers. We provide Specialised onsite diabetes clinics with a fully qualified credentialled diabetes educator.
- Type 1 diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes
- Gestational diabetes
- Starting insulin and dose review
- Continuous glucose monitoring
- Insulin pumps
The practice GPs can refer you to the appropriate provider based on their knowledge and experience of practitioners and hospitals.Ask your GP for a referral, appointments are bulk billed with a referral.